Pinky the Pink Penis Pinky the Pink Penis

Hahaha! Hilarious!

The ending was awesome and I laughed my ass off. Really well animated man, that dick moves nicely, especially on ice skates. And about your reply to captainwillies... Yeah, a vaginal sequel sounds like the right direction to go.

Man this is the weirdest review I have ever written!

RatherRandomReality responds:

I'm working on a game right now, but once I'm done with it, I'll take on the PPP sequel, which will be called VVV I think (you are not wondering what the V's are for, right?).
Thank you for your time, man. I am keeping an eye on your stuff also. Keep them coming, you are very very talented.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Fantastic

The name didnt really inspire much in me, but after a few seconds into the movie I was immenseley glad that I decided to wait for the 12.5 mb load. It was a brilliant animation and story.

I love the post-apocalyptic back-story to it as well, and the animation and art was just great, except for the over-use of gradients (I hate gradients) and a lot of scenes where the backgrounds just seemed way too little detailed and just too bland for my taste.

But overall this was amazing and I loved it, thanks!

Pandora's Book Pandora's Book

Beautiful

I love this.
Serene, mysterious, and very well animated!
I want to know more about both the dragon and the girl, please make more. With this and "Birds of a Feather" you have created an amazing world. Please make more!

Let's Have Some Fun Let's Have Some Fun

i dunno how to... SHORT!

Good, funny, short. It has a lot of potential. Drawings and animation are nice, cool and funny idea, but it seemed to be over before it even started. I liked the attitude though. :) Congrats on your daily 2nd!

The Horseman Show The Horseman Show

Awesomely animated

Im getting a bit tired of gay shit frankly because there's so many gay parodies out there... its just getting a bit old. The illustrations and lip-synching was like I said, awesome!

Catching Snowflakes Catching Snowflakes

A bit overrated

You are right, frame by frame animation is definitely harder than tweening, I should know. It was short and sweet, but if you had more preseverence and persistence to make the animation part a bit longer than a few frames, then you would be more forgiven for bragging a bout your hard work... but it was fun to watch!

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Loved it!

You are definitely a master with flash animation, and there is nobody that can say otherwise without karma kicking them on their behind. Thanks for this awesome animation, I have waited for this for a long time and will watch it many times in the future. I loved that blue creature by the river and the way you draw moving water. Yeah, its definitely the water that impresses me the most! 10/10 and 5/5 and faved!

Blockhead Ghostmas Blockhead Ghostmas

Sweet!

A very enjoyable waste of my time indeed. :)

The-Swain responds:

So was making it, only more a waste of time than anything else :D

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Amazing

I loved it.

Rabaukendisko Rabaukendisko

Enjoyed!

This was some really cool rotoscoping man!
Way too repetitive for me, though. I was hoping for some more variety with the visuals, but I guess it suits the repetitive style of the music, and I know what a pain rotoscopiung can be. Well done dude!