Coil Coil

Incredible!

I cant believe the creativity that went into this game. I mean, WOW! The poetry is dark, mysterious and gripping just like the game. The fact that there are no instructions and that you have to figure things out for yourself just puts it all into harmony with the theme of the game. The art is also perfectly executed.

Coil is definitely experimental and innovative. There is nothing ordinary about it. I love it!

SHIFT SHIFT

Surprisingly awesome!

Wow, this really impressed the hell outta me. At first I was like "yeah, cool animations and nice simple art style", but then I got blown away when I did the shift for the first time. This game is not only nicely done with good music and a cool slick art style, but it has brains. I love it!

Mashhouse Mashhouse

I love everything about this game!

Mashhouse rules!
From the art to the gameplay, everyhting is great! I love the music, atmosphere and quirkiness of this game. It all kicks ass., except for one thing; the jumping. Its been mentioned before. It just doesnt feel natural. Anyway, considering Morbus and this game, you are now definitely one of my favourite flash artists!

Thanks for making flash games the way they should be. :)

exotworking responds:

I love your games too^^. And maybe I will make "morbus 2" one day..

Winged Bullet Winged Bullet

Very nice! For this type of game.

Yeah I dont really like these games, but the art was very nice and the animation as well. Its very polished, pretty and serene. My score was 777 or something before I gave up.... I know, pretty meager. Oh yeah, and the fact that the levels are random is GREAT!

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

One of the best flash games ever!

The art was awesome as well as the gameplay. After I finnished the game, I watched all the Paladin movies. To be honest, episodes 1 - 3 did not impress me, but 4 - 5 was totally on the same level as the game. You are getting better all the time. Thanks for making such a great game!

Ronin Warrior Ronin Warrior

Way too difficult!

Nice game. I liked the fighting animation and the ''dojo and shop'' screen as well as the great amount of customization you get, but this game is just too hard. Tips to make it easier easily: Dont make enemies do so much damage. Give a greater amount of health to the player. Make health potions give more health. Let health potions appear more often. Make less enemies at a time.

Nameless THE GAME Nameless THE GAME

Cowabangus!

This was so much fun! It got a bit repetitive, it is slow and there's quite a few flaws, but overall it was a great game. The endboss was cool as well, and the ending was funny and satisfying. Very good sense of humour. I loved it!

Kingdom of Machines Kingdom of Machines

I finnished it!

The ending is quite a downer isnt it! Anyway, the game is pretty smooth and simple, and I enjoyed playing it. I liked the upgrades and the end boss. Good job!

DEATHWORM DEATHWORM

Great... if you love button-bashing fun!

I dont like games where you have to destroy your keyboard to gain power, but otherwise this was fun and has potential to be so much more.

Alienware Hyperblast Alienware Hyperblast

Needs a lot of work...

The graphics needs a lot of work because now it just looks like wireframes. The steering was also too awkward and the music was crap. Sorry. I didnt like the gameplay or the graphics at all, but this has a lot of potential...